“Dancing With The Stars” is back for week 6 on Monday and the remaining contestants will be taking on Latin dances. Pitbull will be returning to perform his latest song “Greenlight” during the live show and he’ll also be serving as a guest judge.
***UPDATE*** Amber Rose was the celebrity eliminated from ‘Dancing With The Stars’ in week 6.
‘Dancing With The Stars’ Week 6 Live Stream
“Dancing With The Stars” Season 23 has reached the halfway point, and because of ABC’s Tuesday fall comedy line up, there will only be one episode per week until the season finale. This means that the dances and the eliminations will be taking place on Monday nights for a jam packed live show. Below is a list of the stars and their professional partners who are left in the competition, along with the dances each pair will be performing on Monday night.
- Marilu Henner and Derek Hough: Cha Cha
- Laurie Hernandez and Val Chmerkovskiy: Salsa
- James Hinchcliffe and Sharna Burgess: Rumba
- Calvin Johnson Jr. and Lindsay Arnold: Argentine Tango
- Terra Jolé and Sasha Farber: Paso Doblé
- Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko: Argentine Tango
- Ryan Lochte and Cheryl Burke: Salsa
- Maureen McCormick amd Artem Chigvintsev: Samba
- Amber Rose and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Cha Cha
How To Watch ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Online
One of these couples will be eliminated at the end of Monday night’s show, and the scores from last week will be factored in with this week’s scores as well as the viewers votes from last week. If you want to watch a live stream of “Dancing With The Stars” Season 23, Week 6 online Cut Cable Today has some great options. The ABC live stream and another list of streaming options are linked below.
Check back on Hollywood News Daily to find out who got eliminated during week 6 of Dancing With The Stars. Tweet us @OMGNewsDaily or leave a comment below.