It’s nearly summer and that means there is a whole crop of new television shows that everyone is going to be talking about. So, while you’re taking a break from the beach, bonfires, cook outs, and all the fun that comes with those late summer nights, be sure to check out the hottest new TV shows!
1. Orange Is The New Black — Season 3 of Netflix’s original hit series is back. Everyone will be binge watching these episodes to see what’s next for Piper, Alex, and the rest of the Litchfield Penitentiary gang. Premiere Date: June 12, 2015
2. Wet Hot American Summer — Another Netflix original! If you loved the hilarious movie this show is based off of then be sure to tune in to the series, which will star most of the original cast members. Premiere Date: July 17, 2015
3. Scream — Yet another movie adapted in to a TV series. MTV will take us all for a wild horror ride as the killing will begin. So, if you loved the 90’s film then you’ll have to check out the TV show! Premiere Date: June 30, 2015
4. True Detective — Season 2 will be a whole new look and new feel for the HBO series and will star a brand new cast including Vince Vaughn, Colin Farrell, and Rachel McAdams. Premiere Date: June 21, 2015
5. Fear The Walking Dead — While AMC has yet to announce an official premiere date we do know that we’ll be seeing the “Walking Dead” spin-off series sometime this summer and it’s sure to be just as good as the original. Premiere Date: TBA
6. Scream Queens — An all-star cast such as Jamie Lee Curtis, Lea Michele, Emma Roberts, Ariana Grande, and more. These girls will have everyone screaming in this new horror series by the creators of “Glee” and “American Horror Story.” Premiere Date: September 2015